- Bet Return FAQs
- What is a Bet Return?
- How do I use my Bet Returns?
- Why can't I see my Bet Returns?
- Can I use a Bonus Bet with my Bet Returns?
- Can I use a Power Play with my Bet Returns?
- Is my Bet Return Bet eligible for Promotions?
- What happens to my Bet Return Bet if my Selection is Scratched or voided?
- Will Deductions apply to my Bet Return Bet?
Bet Return gives you the chance get your stake (up to an eligible amount) returned in Bonus Bets if your eligible cash Fixed-Odds Win racing bet finishes in the selected positions specified for an applicable race. Allocated Bet Return tokens will be located in the My Account section of your Sportsbet profile.
Bet Returns are only available to be used:
It's as easy as adding an eligible selection to your Bet Slip and tapping the button. View and select from your available Bet Returns and then Place your Bet (you will only use the Bet Return once you confirm your Bet). If you don't want to use it for that selection, you can tap the button to remove
- You will only see the Bet Return button in your Bet Slip if you have one available and can be used on that selection.
- You can only use one Bet Return per race.
- Bet Returns aren't always available to use when another special is being offered on your selection.
Bonus Bets are not available for use with Bet Returns.
Power Plays are not available for use with Bet Returns.
Bet Returns aren’t always available to use when another special is betting offered on your selection.
Your Bet Return will be returned to your account.
Yes, standard Deduction rules apply to all Fixed Odds Bets, including Bets placed using Bet Returns.