At SportsBet we recognise that the excellent products and service we provide to our customers is a collaborative effort. Sportsbet values its supplier relationships and understands they play an integral part in supporting us to deliver our main strategic business objective of adding excitement to life.
As a large consumer of goods and services from third party suppliers, our aim Is to ensure all procurement activity delivers value for money to Sportsbet and that our procurement process clearly informs current and potential suppliers of our expectations, policies and what we stand for as a company. We achieve this by:
- – Encouraging competition amongst suppliers for the Sportsbet business
- – Developing strong and lasting relationships with suppliers
- – Mitigating any risks associated with the procurement of good(s) or service(s) from a supplier
- – Making decisions in an accountable, ethical and transparent manner
- – Engaging the market consistently and professionally at all times
To assist suppliers gain a greater understanding of how Sportsbet conducts its business and our expectations of our suppliers, we are providing more information in the files below.
- – Transacting with Sportsbet
- – Standard Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- – Master Services Agreement
- – Standard Tender Terms and Conditions
- – Managing Conflicts of Interest
- – Managing Anti-Bribery & Corruption Risks
- – Data Retention Requirements
Should there be any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact Sportsbet Procurement on email: firstname.lastname@example.org