Cash Out is an additional product offered by Sportsbet which may be unavailable at times for a few different reasons. The availability (or otherwise) of Cash Out is ultimately at Sportsbet's discretion.
Cash Out is only available if it was offered as an option at the time you placed the bet and the event is being traded live. You will need to make sure you see the cash out symbol on your bets before placing if you want to have the option to Cash Out.
Below are some common examples of when cash out may be unavailable:
- When at least one leg of your Multi Bet was placed live - In a 5 leg multi, if the 4th leg has been resulted but not settled, Cash Out won't be available even if there is still one more leg to go. As soon as the 4th leg has been settled, Cash Out may become available again.
- Markets have been suspended - There are moments throughout games where our traders will suspend markets in order to update prices and make any relevant changes to market e.g. injures, substitutes or goals.
- Head to Head bet without Live Odds - If you placed your bet before the event, but the event/market isn't being traded live (meaning we aren't taking any live bets), you won't be able to Cash Out once the event begins.
- One leg is not eligible for Cash Out - If you've placed a multi but included any leg that wasn't eligible for Cash Out (e.g. a Racing Bet), it will mean the whole multi is ineligible for Cash Out. Even if that event has finished and all legs remaining are live legs with Cash Out, your bet will not be eligible.
- No Live Trading/Odds available - If there are only a few minutes left of the game, it's extremely close, or one team is winning by a considerable margin, our Traders will generally stop trading the game live, meaning there are no live bets being accepted on the event and you will not be able to Cash Out.