There are various methods of victory in UFC. Whether it’s by a big strike or a grapple to the floor, Sportsbet will settle markets accordingly with our terms and conditions.
Below is a breakdown of how markets will be settled.
- A win by TKO/KO may include:
- Referee stoppage while the fighter is standing.
- Referee stoppage while the fighter is on the canvas.
- Stoppage by the doctor.
- Stoppage by the corner.
- The fighter retires due to injury.
- A submission includes the following:
- Referee stoppage due to tap out from submission hold.
- Referee stoppage due to technical submission.
- Fighter verbal submission.
A win by points includes a unanimous decision, technical decision, majority decision and split decision.
For the purpose of this market, the draw includes a majority draw. In the event of a disqualification or no contest, the market will be void.