There are various player markets that you are able to select, including player shots on target, player to score and player passes. Below is a breakdown of terms and conditions in regards to how Sportsbet will settle markets.
- Bets taken on first goal scorer market will be void if that player does not take part in the game or if they come on after the first goal is scored.
- Bets on the last/anytime goal scorer market will be void if that player does not take part in the game or does not come on as a substitute. This means that if the player comes on as a sub for any amount of time, bets on that player will stand.
- For any booking related markets, players will be considered a runner and bets will stand if a player takes any part in the match but does not include a player who does not take the field.
- Bets on Player Shot markets will be void if the player doesn’t start the match, nor come on as a substitute within 90min + injury time. Bets will stand if the player takes part in any of the 90min + injury time.
- For any Player Passes markets, all bets placed on players that are not part of the starting 11 will be void.