There are various different markets available for customers to place bets on in regard to corners.
It is important to understand that bets on the number of corners refers to number of corners taken and not number of corners awarded. If a corner is re-taken, it will only count as one corner.
Here is a breakdown of the different settlement terms and conditions for corner markets.
- For time of corner markets, the time that the corner is actually successfully taken will count and not the time it was awarded.
- For 'Odd or Even' corner markets, zero (0) is counted as an even number.
- 'Multi Corners' refers to the number of 1st half corners multiplied by the number of 2nd half corners.
- Team Multi Corners refers to the number of 1st half team corners multiplied by the number of 2nd half team corners.
- Markets for 'Race to X Corners' will be settled on whichever team reaches X corners first. 'E.g. Race to 3 Corners' will be settled on the first team to take 3 corners in the match.
- For corner markets, the 90-minute rule applies and all bets are settled as at the end of normal time.