When you are placing your bet, you may notice a number of different odds. Below is a breakdown of how to understand the different odds displayed on the right hand side of the race card.
- Fixed Odds – Fixed Odds are Sportsbet's Odds on a specific Horse or Greyhound. Bets are paid out at the Odds quoted when you Placed the Bet and are subject to deductions.
- Tote Betting (Tote) – Tote betting is when all bets placed on an event or race are placed into a pool. The odds of an individual runner is calculated by dividing the total pool (all wagers on all runners) minus any amount the house takes, divided by the amount wagered on that runner.
- Top Tote Plus (TT+) – Choosing Top Tote Plus Odds means you will always get the best return out of all three TAB's or the starting price (whichever is higher) on selected Australian Races. Place Bets are paid at Midi Div (second highest dividend declared by the 3 TABs) for all races.
- Top Fluc (TF) – Wagers placed at Top Fluc are guaranteed to be paid out on the top State Official Price fluctuation. Top Fluc is only available for Metropolitan meetings. Sportsbet’s own Fixed Odds through our website are not included.
- Midi Div (MD) – Midi Div means you will get the middle return out of the Three TABs for all Win, Place and Each Way wagers on Harness, Greyhound, Australian Country and International thoroughbred meetings. If less than 3-TABs offer wagers on a meeting the SUPERTAB tote dividend will apply. If no TABs offer wagers on a meeting Starting Price (SP) will apply. The odds displayed are indicative prices of the middle TAB pools odds. Quinellas and Trifectas are available online only for all Australian Thoroughbred, Harness and Greyhound meetings. Exactas are available online for selected Australian Thoroughbred meetings.
- Flexi betting is available on all Sportsbet racing exotics.