Setting up and creating a PIN on an Android device is a quick and easy process; you can follow the below steps to complete this process.
- Log in to the mobile app.
- Tap the More button in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Tap My Account.
- Tap Settings.
- Turn the PIN access slider on.
- Enter your account Password.
- Enter a four-digit PIN code.
- Confirm the four-digit PIN code.
- Your PIN will be saved.
If you have forgotten your PIN for your device, you can reset it by following the below four steps.
- Tap More Options from the PIN screen.
- Tap the Forgotten PIN link.
- Log in via your Username & Password.
- Follow the instructions to reset your PIN.
If you would not like to log in via a PIN, you can turn the function off via the App settings on your Android device.