Joel 'Sugar' Caine is a well-known former NRL player and current sports commentator, best known for his expert analysis of NRL matches. Sugar has worked as a commentator for several networks, including Fox Sports and Channel Nine, and is widely regarded as one of the leading experts in the NRL.
On a weekly basis, Sugar selects a number of anytime tryscorers for that particular game round - these can either be individual players or jersey numbers.
Check out the week-by-week selections below:
NRL Grand Final
Sugar's Grand Final Hub - 3 Separate Markets Below
- 1st Try 'Centres' Bingo - I. Tago, S. Crichton, H. Farnworth or K. Staggs to score 1st Try.
- Clive Churchill - Either P. Haas, P. Carrigan or L. Martin to win.
- 2nd Half Try Scorer - B. Piakura or S. Leniu to score a try 2nd half.
- Either team to win by exactly 7
- Boxed Tryfecta - S. Cobbo, E. Mam, K. Staggs, L. Martin, N. Cleary & S. Crichton
Get 'em Onside Multi - Over 38.5 Total Match Points, Brisbane Broncos lead outright at Half Time & at Full Time, Reece Walsh win Clive Churchill.
Sugar's Tryscorer Bingo - Any 3 of 6 listed players to score a try. Listed players are:
NRL Prelim Finals
Sugar's Backs Jersey Bingo - All jersey numbers 1-7 to score a try across NRL Preliminary Finals (All-in betting).
Sugar's Forwards Jersey Bingo - Any 4 different jersey numbers from 8-13 to score a try during NRL Preliminary Finals (All-in betting).
Sugar's Tryscorer Bingo - Any 3 of 4 listed players to score a try in NRL Preliminary Finals. Listed players are:
Important! Try scorer betting rules - If any player withdraws prior to their respective match, the replacement named in the same position will act as a substitute in the market.