If you are experiencing trouble using the Sportsbet App on your device, it could be due to an old version. Don't worry it's a simple fix!
You can either delete the app from your device and re-install it from the App Store/Play Store or you can check for updates for your App. If you're not sure how to update your App, please click here.
The Android Application only supports Android operating systems 4.4 and above. If your device is not on 4.4 or above please go to www.sportsbet.com.au. The mobile website offers all the functionality of the app and works with all versions of Android operating systems.
To determine what version of Android is running on your device, select Apps > Settings > about phone or about tablet.
How to Update the Sportsbet App on your Android Play device:
- Access the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Search Sportsbet and click update. Otherwise, click this link here.
- Click open to get started with your Sportsbet account.
How to Update the Sportsbet App on your Android 5, 6, 7 & 8+ devices:
From time to time Sportsbet will release an updated version of the app to help resolve any known issues, or to implement a new product into the app for our customers to use.
To update your Apple device please follow the below steps:
- Go to your device’s App store.
- Type Sportsbet in the search bar. Otherwise, click this link here.
- On the right-hand side it will display update if your app requires an update, or open if it up to date.