- How do I close my account?
We hope that every customer enjoys betting responsibly with Australia's favourite online betting service, but we understand that you might want to close it for any reason.
How do I close my account?
If you would like to deactivate your account, select 'Deactivate my Account' under My Account > Settings on desktop or My Account > Overview and select 'Take a break from Gambling'
- From My Account, click on Settings
- Scroll down to Deactivate My Account and click on Deactivate Account
- Read over the Important Details and click Continue
- Select a reason for leaving from the drop down
- Read and confirm that you understand by clicking the checkboxes
- Click Continue
From My Account click Take a Break from Gambling
Scroll down to 'Deactivate My Account' and click Deactivate
Read the information detailed under "Want to deactivate your account?" and click Next
Follow the instructions and click Deactivate to confirm.
- Tap on More
- Under My Account, tap on Settings
- Scroll down to Deactivate My Account and tap on Deactivate Account
- Read over the Important Details and tap on Continue
- Enter a reason for leaving, and confirm you understand by tapping on all the checkboxes
- Tap Continue to deactivate your account.
How do I exclude myself from betting with Sportsbet permanently?
If you would like to exclude yourself from betting with Sportsbet on a permanent basis, please click the link below to download a Self Exclusion Form.
To self exclude yourself from all Sports Bookmakers based out of the NT, follow the instructions on the NT government website (https://nt.gov.au/industry/gambling/self-exclusion-from-a-sports-bookmaker-or-betting-exchange-operator)