Sportsbet offer a number of options for customers to withdraw their funds. The minimum withdrawal limit for all methods is $10, any amount below the minimum cannot be processed.
The withdraw methods offered by Sportsbet are Bank Transfer, Credit Card, PayPal and Sportsbet Cash Card.
Please note that all withdrawal methods must be in the account holders name.
Important! You must be fully verified to withdrawal from your Sportsbet account.
To withdraw please follow the below steps.
- Click on your balance in the top right corner.
- From the drop-box you will see withdraw option.
- From there you can select an existing withdrawal method and select how much you want to withdraw. If you have a bank account that is compatible with the fast payments network, then it will advise you of your faster withdrawal time here like below.
- If you do not have a bank account linked, you can click Add Bank Details to add a new Bank Account to withdraw your funds to. You'll need to put in your BSB & Account Number, you can only input a bank account that is registered in your name.
- Once you have input your details, input the amount you would like to withdraw and click Withdraw.
Some important information when attempting to withdraw funds.
- Bank Transfer (You can only withdraw to a Bank Account under your own name).
- Credit Card (You can't Withdraw to a Debit Card, you need to withdraw to the Bank Account linked to the Debit Card).
- PayPal (You can only withdraw to a PayPal that you have deposited from and is under the same email linked to your Sportsbet Account).