What is the BlackBook?
- BlackBook allows you to follow your favourite thoroughbred, harness and greyhound selections and receive an Email, In-app and Push Notification when they are scheduled to race.
What type of selections can I add to my BlackBook?
- Selections that you can add: Domestic & International Thoroughbreds, Greyhounds and Harness selections:
- Selections that you cannot add: Jockeys, Trainers, Owners, Drivers
How do I access and add selections to my BlackBook
You can access your BlackBook by clicking on the link on the Left Hand Navigation
You can add selections in the following ways:
- Race Card – Navigate to the race card and click on the runner to expand the short form and click on Add to BlackBook at the bottom.
- Pending/Resulted Bets – In My Account, head to My Bets and either in Pending or Resulted, find your runner and click on Add to BlackBook +.
- BlackBook Search – In BlackBook click on add a horse on the right-hand side of the date and enter in the selection name you wish to add. The search function will automatically find the horse and you will just need to click on add.
How do I delete a selection from my BlackBook?
- Web – Click Delete in the top right corner of the selection and hit "Delete" on the confirmation box and your selection will be removed.
- iOS & Android - From your BlackBook, tap on the three dots and then Delete from BlackBook.
- How do I edit my comments in my BlackBook?
Can I Add A selection to my BlackBook directly from the race card?
- Web – Click on the selection you want to add to your BlackBook to expand the form and click Add to BlackBook. Alternatively, Click add to BlackBook next to the selection from my bets. Add any comments and click add.
- iOS & Android – From your BlackBook, tap on the three dots and then add / edit comment.
Can I share my selections?
- You can share your selections by Email, SMS, WhatsApp and more by going to your BlackBook and clicking on the share option.
How do I change/unsubscribe from BlackBook notifications?
- It's easy to unsubscribe from BlackBook notifications, you can simply follow the instructions below:
- From your BlackBook, click on the settings tab, you can then select/unselect the checkbox to enable/disable all notifications.