- How do I change my Sportsbet Cash card PIN?
Whether you’ve forgotten or would like to change your Sportsbet Cash card PIN, it’s easy to change your PIN. Simply follow the instructions below.
How to change your Sportsbet Cash card PIN - Mastercard only
Before you start, make sure you:
- Are in possession of your Sportsbet Cash card (Mastercard only)
- Have access to the email address that was registered to your Sportsbet account
- Enter your security code supplied to you via email within 15 minutes of receiving it.
- Go to https://pin.emerchants.com.au
- Enter the Card Number, the Card Holders Last Name & Date of Birth and click ‘Continue’.
- A temporary security code will be sent to your email address that was registered to your Sportsbet account.
- Enter the temporary security code and click ‘Continue’
- Enter & Re-Enter your new PIN and click ‘Change PIN’
To protect yourself from card fraud, make sure you don’t enter a ‘weak PIN’ combination. A ‘weak PIN’ combination is where:
- The same digit is used for the whole PIN e.g. 0000, 1111, etc or;
- All consecutive digits in the PIN are in ascending/descending order e.g. 1234, 7654, etc.
- A message will appear to prompt you that you have successfully changed your PIN.