Important! Due to local legislation, South Australian customers are no longer able to cancel a pending withdrawal. Withdrawals have never been faster with Sportsbet! For most bank accounts you withdraw to the funds should reach your balance within a few hours.
Have you requested a withdrawal and changed your mind? You will be able to reverse this withdrawal and have the funds back in your account instantly.
Please keep in mind there are a few things to know:
- Available for Bank and Credit Card Withdrawal.
- You don't have to turnover cancelled funds to withdraw them again.
- Cancelling a Withdrawal won't affect any deposit limits you may have.
- All bank transfer withdrawals can be cancelled within 2 hours of requesting the withdrawal. After
- The 2hr window, the withdrawal will be unavailable for cancellation.
To cancel a withdrawal, please follow the below steps.
- Click your account balance at the top of the screen and select withdraw
- Click on the pending withdrawal tab at the top of the screen to expand the tab.
- Click cancel next to the withdrawals you wish to cancel.
- Your most recently requested withdrawal will be first. (E.G. If you requested to withdraw $5, $10, then $15, you will cancel the $15 withdrawal first.)
- Once you confirm yes, your funds will be immediately returned to your account.