- Power Play FAQs
- What is Power Play?
- How do I use Power Play?
- Why can't I see Power Play?
- Can I use a Bonus Bet with Power Play?
- Can I use Power Play in a Multi Bet?
- Why can't I Cash Out?
- Can I use Power Play in Punters Club?
- Will Deductions apply if I use my Power Play?
- What happens to my Power Play if my Selection is Scratched?
- Is my Power Play Bet eligible for Money Back Special Promotions?
Power Play allows you to increase your Odds on Racing, Sport, or Multibets
It's as easy as adding a selection to your Bet Slip and tapping the button. Watch your Odds Increase and then Place your Bet (you will only use the Power Play once you confirm your Bet).
If you don't want to use it for that selection, You can press the button, to go back to the original Odds.
- You will only see the Power Play button in your Bet Slip if you have one available and can be used on that selection.
- You can only use one Power Play per Event/Race
- Some Sports, events and markets may not be eligible.
Bonus Bets are not available for use with Power Play.
Yes, only available on the Sportsbet App
Yes, you can use Power Play on the following Same Race exotic bet types only:
- First 4
You can Cash Out if Cash Out is offered for that selection. Cash Out is not available for Racing Bets.
Cashing Out your Power Played Bet is available via Pending Bet History.
Yes, standard Deduction rules apply to all Fixed Odds Bets, including Bets placed using Power Play
This counts as your Power Play being used.
Yes, your Power Play Bet is eligible for promotions.