1. Payouts: Payouts will be based on the official declared result. Regular season Home and Away matches are settled at 'Normal Time' with no extra time played. In the event of a 'draw' where no draw option is offered Sportsbet will apply the 'dead heat rule' and all wagers will be paid at half face value of the ticket. For any AFL Finals matches or any other Competition which includes extra time, markets will be settled on the completion of extra time, unless the draw is offered in the market.
2. Draws: Where the draw option is offered, the bet is decided on the result at the end of normal time (i.e. extra time - an extension of normal time is not included.) For Margin betting, the Draw option is always offered, although in other betting options where the draw option is not offered, The Dead Heat Rule applies. In Quarter by Quarter markets for the purposes of betting the 'Draw at the end of any Quarter' market is one competitor only. Tribets are settled as any team under in the case of a draw when no extra time is played.
3. Postponed & Abandoned Matches: Where a match is abandoned or postponed, and played within 7 days of the original scheduled date, all bets stand. Once the 7 days have expired, all single bets are void and wagers will be refunded while affected MultiBets will be recalculated excluding that event or leg.
4. Venue Changes: If the venue is changed from the one advertised all bets on that match are void.
5. For match winners and goal kicking options, statistics used by the AFL website (www.afl.com.au) will be the statistics used for payout purposes. For 1st Goal Scorer (Game/1st Quarter only), if the selected player is not in the starting 22 all wagers on that selection will be refunded. For bets on first goalscorer of the match, goal doesn't need to be scored in 1st quarter. For quarter first goal scorer markets, if no goal in that quarter then bets refunded.
6. Premiership/Minor Premiership/Make Grand Final: All In Betting. Any Team which has Points Deducted due to breaches of rules and regulations will be Deemed A Starter for resulting purposes. Any loss of Awards/Premierships after the completion of the Grand Final will be deemed null and void and all bets will stand.
7. Top 4/Top 8: For Betting purposes Any Team which has Points Deducted due to breaches of rules and regulations will be Deemed A Starter for resulting purpose i.e. All In Any decision made by the AFL regarding penalties is final.
8. Least Wins (Wooden Spoon): is paid on the team which has the least wins for the season. A draw is considered as half a win. In the event of more than one team having the same number of wins the position will be determined by the worst % as per official AFL Ladder. Points deducted because of breaches of rules and regulations are excluded for resulting purposes. All In. Win Only
9. Miss 4/Miss 8: For betting purposes Any Team which has Points Deducted due to breaches of rules and regulations will be 'Deemed A Starter.' If at the time a breach is announced, the loss of points means only one eventually can occur (ie Miss the 8 must occur) then all bets on that competitor are void and monies refunded. All decisions made by the AFL regarding penalties are final.
10. For the Premier State market, payouts will be determined by the home state of the team that wins the Grand Final.
11. Brownlow Medal Bets, Outright bets will be paid on official results as presented on the night of the event. Any changes to the winner or the medal at a later date are ignored for betting purposes All-In betting only. For Groups/Head to Heads/Novelty markets, in the event of a tie between two or more players, then Dead Heat Rule applies.
12. Coleman Medal markets, Win and Place will be paid on the player who kicks the most goals in the AFL regular season. and is awarded the Coleman Medal by the AFL. In the event of a tie between two or more players, then Dead Heat Rule applies. Any changes to the winner or the medal at a later date are ignored for betting purposes.
13. Norm Smith Medal Bets, outright bets will be paid on official results as presented on the day of the Grand Final. Any changes to the winner or the medal at a later date are ignored for betting purposes. All-In betting only. For Groups/Head to Heads/Novelty markets, in the event of a tie between two or more players, then Dead Heat Rule applies.
14. Time of First Goal - Pay on the time of First Goal. As per official AFL website. Time of goal is resulted on the running clock, time on is included. Bet will be settled as a loss if no goals are scored.
Time of First Goal - X Quarter -Bet will be settled as a loss if no goals are scored in the relevant quarter.15. Player Most Disposals (Group), Most SuperCoach/AFL Fantasy Points (Group) and Most Goals - Bets refunded if player not in the starting 22.
a) Any player Head to Heads i.e. Most Disposal/Most Goals/Most SuperCoach Points/Most AFL Fantasy Points - All bets void if one or both of the players are not in the starting 22.
b) Any Over/Under player markets (Includes Supercoash and AFL Fantasy points) - All bets void if the player is not in the starting 22.
c) SuperCoach markets - Results as per "Herald Sun SuperCoach Points".
d) AFL Fantasy markets - Results as per afl.com.au
e) SuperCoach/AFL Fantasy - Please note scores may change slightly straight after completion of match, markets will be resulted on final official scores.
f) Total Points for round - Over or Under Total Points for all games : If any match is abandoned or postponed by 7 days, then a reduction may be applied.
g) Home/Away - Pick the Total and Winning Margin of Home Teams v Away Teams : If any match is abandoned or postponed by 7 days, then a reduction may be applied.