- Important Information about Cancellations & Suspended Events/Leagues
Important Information about Cancellations & Suspended Events/Leagues
In response to the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, a number of events and sporting leagues around the world have announced that they will be cancelling matches and temporarily suspending leagues.
As a result your existing bets may be impacted, including your ability to bet on these markets.
As a general rule, any upcoming match bets have been voided and stakes refunded.
Championship & Futures bets will remain pending, cash out will also be temporarily suspended until further notice.
Impacted/Suspended Events & Leagues:
- Basketball (NBA Matches, NCAA Basketball Matches, NCAA Championship, European Basketball Leagues)
- Baseball (MLB Matches)
- Golf (PGA Tour)
- Hockey (NHL Matches)
- Motor Racing (Australian F1 Grand Prix, IndyCar, v8 Supercars)
- Surfing (World Surf League)
- Soccer (MLS, Champions League, Premier League, Europa League, Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga)
- Tennis (ATP, WTA, Challenger Tour, ITF Matches)
For a full list of rules, refer to the Sports Terms and Conditions: https://helpcentre.sportsbet.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/115013564287