TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Victorian residents aged 18 years or over & who are within a Bet with Mates Group that has exactly 4 members.
3. The promotion will be conducted run between 23rd August 2023 & 13th September 2023
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
Bet With Mates Promotion
7. Entries into the Bet With Mates Promotion commences at 6:00AM AEST on 23rd August 2023 and closes at 11:59PM AEST on 13th September 2023 (“Bet With Mates Promotional Period”).
8. Participants will be communicated via SMS who have opted in to receiving marketing communications from Sportsbet and will take them to a landing page where they will need to mention in 50 words or less tell us your best mates’ moment.
9. The winning Bet with Mates Group will win 4 x tickets to Stadium Golf including dinner and an intimate Q&A with Steve Williams on the 18th September 2023 & 4 x Tickets to Sportsbets September Club Marquee pre & post-game & 4 x premium tickets to the 2023 Toyota AFL Grand Final on 30th September 2023
10. The winning group will be selected by Sportsbet & what group has deemed to have the best mate moment.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. By entering the competition, participants inherently agree to be contacted via phone call, SMS and/or email if their group is successful.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. “Prize/s are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter’.
15. AFL Authorised GF Promotion: GFAFL23/116
16. All guests must be over the age of 18.
17. By attending this event you and your guests are agreeing to comply with Stadium Golf (Marvel Stadium) & September Club (September Club Precinct) conditions of entry.
18. By attending a Sportsbet Corporate Hospitality event, you acknowledge you are responsible for the conduct of you & your guests. You agree that you will not engage in any conduct (language or behaviour) which could offend, humiliate, threaten or injure attendees, or cause damage to any fixture or fittings at the event. Inebriated guests may be refused entry, removed from the event or have restricted service imposed.
19. As a Sportsbet Corporate Hospitality attendee, you and your guests acknowledge that failure to comply with these conditions may result in imposition of other sections (such as being removed from the Sportsbet Event, future invitations and Venue imposed action, including criminal prosecution).
20. Please not filming and photography will take place at both events.
21. As a condition of entry, entrants must sign a waiver/release form as required by the Promoter.
22. If any member of the Bet With Mates group cannot attend one or either event, this will not be substituted for another Sportsbet event.
23. If any member of the Bet with Mates Group cannot attend one or either event they forfeit their ticket
24. The Bet with Mates Group that is the classified as the winner will win both prizes: 4 x tickets to Stadium Golf with an initimate Q&A with Steve Williams on 18th September 2023 & 4 x tickets to Sportsbets September Club Marquee pre & post-game which also includes 4 x premium tickets to the 2023 AFL Grand Final
25. Total prize pool value is $15,000
26. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable, unless otherwise specified.
27. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
28. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion prohibit an entrant’s participation in the promotion, cancel or suspend a prize or otherwise cease to provide any prize to a winner if the entrant or winner (or any companion) is (in the Promoter’s opinion) under the influence of alcohol or drugs, behaves aggressively or disruptively, or behaves in a manner which may affect their ability to participate in the promotion, diminish the good name and reputation of the Promoter or its products and brands, or is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
29. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
30. Any cost associated with accessing the any promotional or social media website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
31. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
32. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) taking of the prize.
34. The Promoter is Sportsbet Pty Ltd (ABN 088 326 612) of Level 17, 367 Little Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, telephone 1800 990 907.