- The promoter is Sportsbet Pty Ltd ABN 87 088 326 612, a company incorporated in Australia under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), trading as ‘Sportsbet.com.au’ (Promoter).
- This competition (Competition) starts at (AEST) on 20/04/2023 and ends at (AEST) on 28/04/2023 (Competition Period).
- Information on how to enter and the prizes forms part of these terms and conditions (Terms). Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- This Competition is open to all entrants who:
a. are 18 years of age or over;
b. are Australian residents;
c. comply with these Terms; and
d. are not management, employees or agents of the Promoter or its related entities (or immediate family members of such people) or of retailers or agencies associated with this Competition,
- To enter, an Eligible Entrant must tell us in their own words why they are the biggest NRL tragic in Australia.
- The Promoter will in its absolute discretion judge the top entries and award prizes based on the best entries. Judging will take place at Bloke In A Bar headquarters on 29/04/2023.
- The prize for the Competition is:
- Return flight to Brisbane from your nearest capital city
- Accommodation in Brisbane for 3 nights
- Three (3) day pass for NRL Magic Round
- Entrants will only be eligible to win a maximum of one prize each.
- The Promoter will contact the prize winners through phone on 01/05/2023. If the Promoter has not received confirmation of a prize winner’s phone number and any other information requested by the Promoter in order to verify the identity of the prize winner by 01/05/2023 (AEST), their prize will be reallocated to the next best eligible entry in accordance with the criteria described above.
- This Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants who act at all times in good faith, sincerely, and without fraud. Any entrant or entry that the Promoter suspects, in its discretion, to be in breach of these Terms or attempting to gain an unfair advantage over other competitors will not be eligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or change the Competition at any time throughout the Competition Period without notice.
- The decisions of the Promoter are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms or who tampers with the entry process.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- There will be a maximum of three prizes awarded as part of this Competition.
- The total prize pool is valued at $10,000.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- By entering the Competition all entrants consent to the use by the Promoter of their name, image, likeness, username, social network account and response for publicity and commercial purposes in connection with the Competition and/or the Promoter’s products and services, in any media and for an infinite period, without further compensation. This includes but is not limited to use on TV, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, radio, print, display advertising, the limited edition boots, website and social media channels, and the Promoter’s blog and website.
- The prizes (or any part thereof) are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Entry to the Competition is free.
- The Promoter may prohibit any person’s participation in this Competition, cancel or suspend the prize (or part thereof) if the Promoter considers that the entrant has behaved in a way which may diminish its name or reputation, is in bad faith, is designed to gain an unfair advantage, is fraudulent, is otherwise contrary to law or these Terms, or is otherwise inappropriate.
- Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter (and the prize suppliers) will not be liable for any loss or damage an entrant or winner suffers as a result of participating in this Competition (including the prizes), unless caused by the Promoter’s negligence or wilful misconduct.