- Perfect 10 Hotshot Jackpot FAQs
- It’s free to play!
- Only one account is allowed per person. Only one entry per round is allowed per person
- Make sure your Sportsbet app has the latest version
- If two or more participants correctly predict the winner and correct 1st set score for the day, the prize will be split equally among those players
- 1 Match every day in the Aus Open for rounds 1-4
- An entry can be changed following submission up until the match starts
What is Perfect 10 Jackpot?
Pick the winner in 10 matches and the correct 1st set score in 1 match every day this Aussie Open for the chance to win $5000
Does it cost to play?
No! It's complete FREE to play Perfect 10 Jackpot
How do I play?
- Log in to your Sportsbet account or register if you’re a new customer
- Pick the winner in 10 matches and the correct 1st set score in 1 match
- Submit your selections and you’re on!
Can I use my Sportsbet account?
Yes, you can login with your Sportsbet account
What can I win?
There’s $5,000 to be won each day we run the game. You need to pick the winner in 10 matches and the correct 1st set score in 1 match correctly to win. If there are multiple winners, the prize will be shared equally amongst winners.
What does 1st set score mean?
The winning margin is the amount of points a team wins by. You need to select the winning team and the winning margin (in bands of 5 points). The winning margin bands are:
When do I have to submit my selections?
Your selections must be submitted before the first match of the Perfect 10 Jackpot day commences
What happens if nobody wins that day?
There will be no prize for that day.
Can I change my selections?
Yes, you can change your selections up until the day closes (before the first Perfect 10 match).
Once a round is live, you can’t change your selections.
What happens if my player retires?
If your player (Player A) retires, then the other player (Player B) will be awarded the win for the match.
If your player (Player A) retires after the first set has complete Player B will be awarded the win for the match and the correct score of the first set will stand.
If your player (Player A) retires before the first set has completed, Player B will be awarded the win for the match and the correct score of the first set will be void (hence, every correct score selection will be deemed a winner!)
Can I enter more than once?
No, Sportsbet strictly allows one account per member. Any member identified with more than one account may be disqualified from the competition.
If I win, when do I get my prize?
The prize will be deposited into your Sportsbet account as cash once you have met the verification requirements. Prizes can take up to 3 business days to reach winner’s accounts
How are prizes paid for winners?
Prizes are paid into Member’s Sportsbet accounts.
What if there are multiple winners?
If there are multiple winners, the Jackpot will be shared equally amongst all winners.