- Stats & Insights FAQ
What is Stats & Insights?
The Stats & Insights feature is designed to help you stayed informed and improve your Betting decision making.
From Stats & Insights, you'll be able to access Betting Insights, Stats, Ladder/Standings & Lineups.
How do I access Stats & Insights?
If you are using Sportsbet from your Mac or PC:
- Stats & Insights will appear on the Right Hand Side of your screen, next to the Bet Slip.
If you are using Sportsbet from a internet browser on your mobile:
- Click on Stats & Insights
- Tap on "View the Stats & Insights for match info"
- Tap on Stats & Insights
When is information available on Stats & Insights?
Stats & Insights will be available as soon as matches are on site (including future rounds). Some extra content is available closer to the matches.
- Team line ups for NRL generally will be available Tuesday/Wednesday.
- Team line ups for AFL generally will be available Thursday evening around 6:30pm or 7pm (Melbourne Time).
- Match Preview and Match Insights generally will be available from the Wednesday/Thursday prior to the game.
What Sports is Stats & Insights available on?
Stats & Insights is currently available for:
- Super Rugby
- Basketball: NBA & NBL
- Big Bash
- Soccer: EPL, Championship, Serie A, Serie B, Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga, La Liga, Segunda Division, Champions League, Europa League, Euros, World Cup, A-League
- Tennis: ATP & WTA
- eSports: League of Legends (selected leagues only)