- How do I place a Running Double?
A Running Double is a type of bet where you correctly select the winner of two consecutive races at the one race meeting.
Just like a Daily Double each race in the Running Double combination is known as Leg. For the Rockhampton meeting above, Race 4 would be First Leg and Race 5 would be the Second Leg
Maximum Win Limits for Doubles:
- Metropolitan: $20,000
- Non-Metropolitan: $5,000
Placing a Running Doubles Wager
- Under the Racing Tab and Horse Racing banner, Click the Running Doubles button
- Select the Running Doubles combination you would like to bet on.
You can choose multiple horse selections in each leg to increase your chances of selecting a winner. The example below shows numbers 1 & 7 for the First leg, and horse number 5 for the Second leg.
- Click Bet now
- Enter a stake in the betslip and click Bet.
- Review your selection and click Confirm.
For full terms and conditions refer to the Rules.