- Withdrawing to an International (Non Australian) Bank Account
Withdrawing to an International (Non Australian) Bank Account
Ah, so you're an international punter of mystery, hopping from island to continent in your Gulfstream jet and luxury speedboat. Well we're still very happy to have you as a Sportsbet customer, but if you're not in our great southern land, there are a few things that you should take note of when using the site.
Most importantly, when making a deposit to sportsbet.com.au, international customers can only use Credit/Debit cards, Moneybookers/Skrill to transfer into their accounts.
To make a withdrawal from your Sportsbet account you can use your normal method of making a deposit. In addition, you can request funds to be transferred to any Bank Account in your name.
You'll need to provide:
- Name of the bank account holder
- Name of the respective bank
- Physical address of the bank branch
- Bank account number
- Sort Code
- Swift/BIC code
- All customers must have completed their ID requirements and prior to any withdrawal.
- If you request a withdrawal to a bank account or credit card issued outside of Australia, Sportsbet will need additional details in order to transfer your winnings to you and keep it all legit.
- Please check with your bank for the correct details (simply ask what details we will need to be able to transfer money from an account in Australia). In general you will need to provide the following:
That's it - now kick back and enjoy your international playboy betting career.