- Withdrawing to a New Zealand Bank Account
Withdrawing to a New Zealand Bank Account
When making a deposit to sportsbet.com.au, New Zealand customers can only use Credit/Debit cards to transfer into their accounts.
To make a withdrawal from your Sportsbet account you can use your normal method of making a deposit. In addition, you can request funds to be transferred to any Bank Account in your name.
You'll need to provide:
- Name of the bank account holder
- Name of the respective bank
- Physical address of the bank branch
- Bank account number
- Sort Code
- Swift/BIC code
- All customers must have completed their ID requirements and prior to any withdrawal.
- If you request a withdrawal to a bank account or credit card issued outside of Australia, Sportsbet will need additional details in order to transfer your winnings to you and keep it all legit.
- Please check with your bank for the correct details (simply ask what details we will need to be able to transfer money from an account in Australia).