- What is a Daily & Running Double?
What is a Daily & Running Double?
A Daily Double/Running Double requires you to pick the winning runner of two of the nominated double races on the race card. Doubles pay the nominated tote dividend.
What tote dividend do you pay on Daily & Running Doubles?
Daily & Running Doubles pay on the following totes:
|State Race is Located||Tote|
What happens if one of my runners gets scratched?
If one of your runners get scratched, it will be substituted with the favourite.
If you already have this substitute favourite in your bet, you'll get your percentage of the Bet doubled.
For Example: If you have 65% of the Double dividend and your selection is scratched and you already have the substitute favourite in your Bet for that race, your percentage doubles to 130% of the dividend. Never let it be said we didn't look after you!
How do I place a Daily Double?
- From the Race Card, click on Daily Double
- Select the runners for the first leg/race
- Click on the 2nd Leg by either clicking on Leg 2 or the Race Number
- Select runners from the 2nd Leg/Race
- Enter your Flexi % or Stake and click Add to Bet Slip
- Re-Confirm your bet in the Bet Slip and click Bet to Confirm