- How do I set up a PIN on my Android App?
- How do I set a new PIN?
- What do I do if I forget my PIN?
- How do I change my PIN settings?
- Can I still log in without a PIN set up?
- Tap Set a Pin on the login screen,
- Enter your Sportsbet username and password
- Enter your desired PIN.
- Re-confirm your PIN and then you're ready to go!
Remember this PIN is valid only for the Android device you set it on.
- Tap More Options from the PIN screen
- Tap the Forgotten PIN link
- Sign in with your username and password
- Follow the instructions to reset your PIN
You can turn off your PIN access or change your PIN code via the Settings page.
- Navigate to the App Settings on your Android device
- Uncheck the box to turn off your PIN access
If you want to update your PIN settings, Tap the Change Pin button and enter your Sportsbet password
You sure can! You can continue to use the current username and password login, without needing to set up a PIN. However, we recommend setting up a PIN as it allows you to log in faster especially when you really need to get that bet on quickly!