Live Streaming Conditions:
1. You must be logged in to your sportsbet.com.au account
2. You need to have made at least one Deposit into your account
What device are you using?
Some browsers require you to enable Flash Player. If you see a bar or pop up appear, click Allow, or you may need to check your browser settings to ensure Flash Player has been enabled.
If you are using Firefox and the stream isn't working, check here to make sure your Flash plugin is up to date.
Sometimes Flash Player will stop working resulting in a black screen being displayed. If this happens please close all browser windows and re-open the browser. If this still does not solve the issue you may have to restart your computer.
The Live Racing stream will play automatically in your iPhone's onboard video player.
- The stream will play within the native Safari player.
- After tapping the link to the stream, a preview will appear over the current page.
- You will need to tap Play on this in order to start your video.
- The Hook player will continue to play even if you lock your phone screen. To minimize data usage, make sure you close Hook Player once you have finished watching the stream.
- If you pause a stream via the Hook player, you must press back on your device and restart the stream.
- There is no close button on the Hook player. You must press back on your device in order to return to close the stream and return to the app.