Cash Out puts you in charge of your Bet giving you the option to obtain a return from your Bet early on Single and applicable Multi Bet's before the Match or Event is over. The Full are located , and its important to remember that Cash Out is:
- Is only available on selected Soccer, AFL, NRL and Cricket matches.
- Is available on both Single Bets (including outrights/futures) and applicable Multi Bets.
For example, to locate a Soccer Cash Out Market:
- Navigate to Sportsbet.com.au
- Select Soccer from the left-hand Sports navigation pane; you'll be presented with all Live and Upcoming Soccer matches.
- Locate the match you wish to Bet on and click the Markets Link; you'll be presented with all available Markets for that match.
- Keep an eye out for the Cash Out Icon
- Make your selection. This will be added to your Bet Slip (notice the Cash Out icon next to the Stake Box)
Cash Out is not applicable when a Bonus Bet has been selected. Cash Out voids any other Promotions, Bonus Bets or Offers.
- Enter your Stake and click Bet
- Review your Bet and click Confirm