- How to Remove Saved Login Details from your Browser
Are your login details already pre-populated when you get to sportsbet.com.au? Your browser probably has a handy feature that remembers Login and Password information to make it more convenient for you to login to your favourite sites.
If your browser has remembered your Account ID and you need to Login in the future using your Username, please follow the instructions below.
Using Internet Explorer?
- Highlight the Username that displays in the Username field of the sportsbet.com.au login box
- On your keyboard, press the Delete key
- Internet Explor will ask you to confirm you want to delete that login
- Click Yes
- ChromeOpen the menu using the button on the far right of the browser toolbar
- Settings Choose from the menu
- Show advanced settingsClick at the bottom of the page
- Manage passwordsClick in the Passwords and forms section
- A passwords box will appear. In the search box type 'sportsbet'
- Select the sportsbet.com.au login you’d like to remove and remove it by clicking the x icon to the right
- Open the Safari menu
- AutofillSwitch to the tab
- Delete the sportsbet.com.au login
Using Mozilla Firefox?
- In the menu bar, open the Tools menu
- Select Options
- Switch to the Security tab
- Click on Saved Passwords
- Click View Saved Passwords and delete any sportsbet.com.au entries