While using Sportsbet, occasionally punters might strike technical problems. While we have a team of back up mice ready to jump on to the wheels that keep Sportsbet's website going 24/7, other issues have been known to crop up.
- Not being able to log in to your account even though you've entered the correct details
- Some pages not loading correctly (including missing odds of events)
- The site will not load at all
- The bet slip not loading your bets
- Being logged out when navigating the mobile site.
Most of the time these errors are caused by data packets stored by your device called "Cookies".
Clearing the Cookies and temporary internet files from your computer is as easy as putting a stoner with the munchies next to an … errr, cookie jar. Click to find out how to clear cookies on your mobile device