Fancy a punt on the dishlickers? Sportsbet.com.au has a specialised greyhound form guide, containing all the information you need to pick a winner from a whelp. You can find the form guide for each greyhound race at the top of each race card, as shown below.
To access the form guide, click on the individual runner name in the greyhound race card. Once you tap the runner name, the window will expand with detailed information on each runner.
- Trainer: A person who is registered to train, kennel, nominate and race a greyhound.
- Weight: Weight of greyhound in kilos.
- Rating: Takes into account current form and consistency
- Sire: A stud dog that is the registered father of a specific greyhound.
- Dam: A Brood Matron that is the registered mother of a specific greyhound.
- Win %: Percentage of races this dog has won.
- Place %: Percentage of races this dog has placed.
- Prize Money: The amount of money the runner has earned in winnings shown in AUD.
- Career: Number of career starts, and the amount of win, second, and third places. .
- Last 5: The dogs finishing position for its last five races.
- Track/Distance: Number of starts on today's races track, at this distance, and the number of wins, second place, or third placings at this same track and distance.
- Runner Comments: Comments providing an individual review on each dog.