- How do I Live Stream Racing?
Never miss a minute of racing! Live Streaming is available on most Australian & NZ racing and can be accessed by clicking on the SKY icon on the race you want to watch.
Who is eligible to watch SKY Racing?
To be eligible to watch SKY racing, you will need to have placed a deposit in your Sportsbet account and be located in Australia.
How do I watch SKY Racing?
You can access SKY Racing via the Racecard, by clicking on the SKY Play button in the example.
Clicking this and having fulfilled the depositing & logged in criteria above, the live racing stream will appear.
Why can't I watch SKY Racing?
There could be a number of reasons why you can’t access our live Racing streams, make sure you:
- Are logged in and meet the qualifying criteria (have deposited into your account before)
- If you are connected to Wi-Fi, unfortunately our streaming services are not compatible with ipv6 connections
- If you are trying to watch from outside Australia SKY Racing is not available
- You will need the latest version of the Sportsbet app to watch SKY Racing
- Your mobile device’s software is up to date. See requirements below:
- iOS 11 or later
- Android 6 or later
Will watching SKY Racing use a lot of mobile data?
We recommend that you use Wi-Fi (or have enough mobile data) to stream matches as using mobile data may result in high data usage.