Same Game Multi allows you to place a Multi Bet using a combination of legs from the same AFL, NRL or NFL match.
It's available for AFL, NRL and NFL matches on Mobile only.
- Same Game Multis are calculated differently to standard Multis
- Same Game Multi is not available for:
- Cash Out
- Bonus Bets
- Punters Club
How to Place a Same Game Multi
|Example: Collingwood vs Essendon AFL Match
- Collingwood to Win
- Scott Pendlebury to score the first goal
- Total Points to be Under 180.5
Go to the AFL Match you would like to Place a Bet on
- Press the 'Same Game Multi' tab at the top of the page
- Start adding the selections you wish to include in your Same Game Multi
Each time you add a selection, you will see the odds calculate in the blue bar at the bottom.
- Place your bet using
- You can view your Same Game Multi Bet in your Pending Bets or Bet History
You will be able to view the Markets and Selections you added to your Bet on the Bet Receipt.
- If one of your selections gets voided, your stake will be refunded to your balance
- If a market is settled as a dead heat, your bet will also settle as a dead heat