Same Game Multi allows you to place a Multi Bet using a combination of legs from the same AFL or NRL match.
It's available for AFL or NRL matches on Mobile only.
- Same Game Multis are calculated differently to standard Multis
- Same Game Multi is not available for:
- Cash Out
- Bonus Bets
- Punters Club
How to Place a Same Game Multi
|Example: Collingwood vs Essendon AFL Match
- Collingwood to Win
- Scott Pendlebury to score the first goal
- Total Points to be Under 180.5
Go to the AFL Match you would like to Place a Bet on
- Press the 'Same Game Multi' tab at the top of the page
- Start adding the selections you wish to include in your Same Game Multi
- Each time you add a selection, you will see the odds calculate in the blue bar at the bottom.
- Place your bet using
- You can view your Same Game Multi Bet in your Pending Bets or Bet History
-You will be able to view the Markets and Selections you added to your Bet on the Bet Receipt.
- If one of your selections gets voided, your stake will be refunded to your balance
- If a market is settled as a dead heat, your bet will also settle as a dead heat