- Can we skip a member's turn?
Punters Club administrators will now have the ability to skip the betting turn of any member of the club. The turn will rotate to the next person in the club.
You can use this feature if for example one of the clubs member's is away on holiday or are unable to bet for some reason, the administrator can skip their turn so that the whole club does not have to wait.
- Log into your Punters Club
- Navigate to the Club page - you will land on this page automatically when you first log in
- In the Betting Now section you will see who's turn it is now to bet.
- To skip the member's turn, select Skip Turn.
- Select Yes to confirm that you wish to skip the member's turn.
- The next person in line to bet will then appear in the Betting Now box.