- What is a Quaddie? How do I place a Quaddie?
What is a Quaddie?
A Quaddie wager requires you to select the four winners in the four consecutive races on the Quadrella race card to win a dividend. Quaddie dividends are declared for a $1 unit.
How do I place a Quaddie?
- From the Race Card click on the Quaddie or Early Quaddie Tab
- Select the runners by clicking on the check box next to the runner.
Once you're done click on Leg 2 to go to the next race in the Quaddie and repeat until you've completed all 4 legs of the Quaddie.
- Enter either a Flexi % or a Stake Amount (100% Flexi would mean you recieve 100% of the dividend) and click Add to Bet Slip.
- Your Quaddie will now appear in your Bet Slip
- Click Bet to confirm your Quaddie
- You can view your selections at any time by clicking on View Selections.
What if one of my runners in my Quaddie is scratched or declared a non runner?
For Australian and NZ races, if the selected runner is scratched or declared a non runner after the wager is confirmed, that portion of the wager will be transferred to the substitute favourite as declared by S-TAB for races featured in Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, Queensland, Northern Territory and Western Australia, and New Zealand, or the substitute favourite declared by NSW TAB for races featured in NSW and ACT.