- How do I use the bet slip?
When you make a Bet selection it will appear on your betting slip straight away.
You can now:
- Enter a stake amount,
- View all relevant bet details by hovering over the 'i' symbol,
- Delete selections
- In cases where prices are fixed you can view your estimated returns.
- Make your Bet selections through the sportsbet.com.au site
- A summary of your selections will be shown on the Bet Slip located in the top right corner of your page.
- If you change your mind or get a last minute hot tip, you can click on the Edit button to go back and change your selections
- Enter your stake amount, or use your Bonus Bet.
- To complete the process of placing a bet you need to click the Finalise button.
- The Bet is now processed by our system, once it is accepted it will show on the slip, giving you the Bet ID and the option to keep the bet in your slip if you need it later.
- Click the Done button to clear your slip and minimise.
Please note: It is important to wait until you receive confirmation that your bet has been placed