- What is a Punters Club and how does it work?
What is a Punters Club?
How does Punters Clubs work?
Existing Sportsbet customers can create a new Punters Club and invite their friends to join. Simply set the rules, activate the Club and you're away.
Take turns placing Bets and see the winners roll in. You can transfer your Club Winnings to your personal Sportsbet account and Withdraw like you normally do
- If your Punters Club was created before 30th of May, your club will be under legacy rules where you set contribution settings and rules.
- If your Punters Club was created after the 30th of May, your club will be under the new rules, where all members contribute once and members can bet at any time.
How do I activate a Punters Club?
Only Administrators can activate the Punters Club, by clicking 'Activate Club' at the top of your Punters Club homepage:
You can only activate a Club if:
- You have at least 2 members in your Punters Club.
- 2 members have enough funds in their personal Sportsbet account to contribute to the Punters Club. Members who do not have enough funds will remain inactive until they can Deposit from their personal account.