The Sportsbet Cash card allows you to access your winnings instantly as cash from all ATMs and spend your winnings to buy things like you would with any EFTPOS card.
- What is the Sportsbet Cash card?
- How do I qualify for a Sportsbet Cash card?
- How long does it take to receive my Sportsbet Cash card?
- How do I activate the card?
- I lost my activation code, how do I activate my card?
- How does my card work?
- How do I transfer winnings to my card?
- How long does it take to transfer funds between my SB Account and my SB Cash card?
- Can I get cash out at ATM's?
- Can I used it like any other eftpos card?
- Are there any fees for using the card?
- Which button do I select when making a purchase?
- Can I change my PIN?
- What if my card is lost or stolen?
- Can I make online purchases?
- Is there a limit on the card?
- Can I add my own money to the card?
- How is my card different from a credit or debit card?
- Are there any restrictions on the card?
- The ATM took my card, what do I do?
- If I make a purchase and am entitled to a refund for some reason, can the refund be made to the card?
- Is the balance of the card updated automatically?
- How do I check the balance and transaction history?
- Does the card have an expiry date?
- What happens if my purchase is not approved?
- Who do I contact if I have a complaint or query about the card?
- I've noticed an unauthorised transaction I wish to dispute, what do I do?
The Sportsbet Cash card allows you to access your winnings instantly as cash from all ATMs and spend your winnings to buy things like you would with any EFTPOS card. Unlike a Visa card, this card is not suitable for transactions that are online or over the phone.
Before use, the card requires activation and winnings must be transferred from the Sportsbet wagering account to the card. The card is not a credit or debit card and does not earn interest.
Card fees and load limits apply (refer to PDS for more details). Card only available to eligible Sportsbet customers with a wagering account.
- Your ID must be verified
- You must be an Australian Resident
- Your address details must be correct and up to date
Your card will be posted via Australia Post. We aim for you to receive this within 7-10 business days, however in the event that you haven't received your card within 15 business days please contact our Customer Service team on 1800 188 238
When first received in the mail your card will be inactive. To activate your card log in to the Sportsbet website or app and follow these three easy steps:
- Log in to the website or app
- Visit the My Account section
- Select Sportsbet Cash
- Enter your 9 digit card activation code from your PIN mailer.
Having difficulties? Contact our customer service team on 1800 188 238
You'll need to contact our Customer Service Team on 1800 990 907. Quote the numbers and letters on the back of your Cash Card.
After your card is activated you can load it with winnings from your account which you can then use to withdraw cash or make purchases where EFTPOS is accepted.
To transfer funds to your card, log in to Sportsbet, click on the 'My Account' section, navigate to the 'Sportsbet Cash' section and then click on 'Withdraw winnings to Card.'
Winnings from your SB Account are instantly transferred to your card. Your card balance should be updated immediately.
Yes, so long as you click the 'Savings' account and enter your 4 digit PIN you can get cash out at ATMs. You can also get cash out at over the counter (supermarkets, petrol stations etc) where EFTPOS is accepted.
Note that regular ATM, and cash out fees do apply, EFTPOS purchases are free (refer to PDS for more details).
Yes, so long as you click the 'Savings' account and enter your 4 digit PIN you can make purchases like you would with any EFTPOS card.
This card is not suitable for transactions that are online or over the phone.
Please refer to the table below for Fees and charges and the PDS available from our website. Please note, ATM fees may change as they are dependent on what the specific ATM charges.
Check out the Sportsbet Cash Card Fees and Chargers.
Please select the 'Savings' button then enter your 4 digit pin.
Please call Sportsbet Customer Service on 1800 188 238 immediately to suspend it. If your card is unrecoverable please transfer all funds back to your Sportsbet wagering account before contacting Customer Service to cancel the card completely. When the cancellation is confirmed a new replacement card can then be ordered.
No, you can only use the card for Point of Sale (POS) and ATM transactions.
Please refer to the Sportsbet Cash Card Transaction Limits for limits associated with your card and the PDS available from our website.
No only your winnings from your Sportsbet account can be added to your card.
You don't need a bank account like you would do for a credit or debit card. You can load your winnings instantly onto the card ready for purchases and payments. You can only spend the amount which is loaded onto the card.
The card may not be used for, and authorisation may be declined for, any illegal transactions. Some merchants may choose not to accept EFTPOS Prepaid Cards. For further information please refer to your Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
- There are limits to how much cash can be transferred to the card
- Only one card is allowed per Sportsbet account.
- Sportsbet Cash cards are only available to Australian residents and AUD currency accounts.
- The card is only available for use in Australia.
- Only winnings are available for transfer to the card. The Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism legislation (AML/CTF) dictate that cash must be 'turned over' before it becomes available for withdrawal on the card.
Please contact the company associated with the ATM to see if your card can be retrieved and notify Sportsbet Customer Service on 1800 188 238 if you can't retrieve it.
Yes - Subject to the merchants refund policy the refund can be put back on the card.
If the Card is expired or revoked before you have spent any value loaded to the Card resulting from a refund then you will have no access to those funds unless a replacement Card has been issued to you.
Each time you make a purchase or withdrawal on your card, the amount is automatically deducted from your card balance at the time the transaction is approved. If the transaction is declined the funds are not deducted from your card balance. Fees and charges may apply, refer to the PDS.
To check the balance of your card or to view your recent transactions (last 14 days)
- Login in to the sportsbet.com.au site
- Go to your My Account
- Click on the Sportsbet Cash tab
- Click the View More Transactions link
- A new site will open. Log in using your card number and pin number
There is no charge to check your balance online.
The expiry date is shown on the front of the card. The card is valid for 3 years from the time it is ordered. The card cannot be used after the expiry.
There are a couple of things which may be causing your transaction to decline.
- There could be insufficient funds to cover the purchase amount; you will need to check the balance on your card.
- Check you are selecting 'Savings' as your payment method.
- The payment network may be offline.
You can contact Sportsbet from anywhere in Australia during the hours set out in the Sportsbet Help and Contact page (https://help.sportsbet.com.au/app/answers/detail/a_id/18) by:
|Phone||1800 188 238|
|Fax||+61 3 9654 1999|
|GPO Box 4755 Melbourne, VIC 3001|
Notify Sportsbet immediately and complete a disputed transaction form. You will need to provide as much detail as possible about the transaction and include any receipts you may have.
|Sportsbet Cash Support Line 1800 188 238|